||(Windows 95/98/XP/7/8/10 or Mac) (Paper Sleeve) (MLADVICEDJ)
Developer & Publisher: Mike Lawrence
New Software from Mike
This material is important for new and aspiring players and
it will be an excellent review for experienced players.
This material will also help you get in tune with your
partner's bidding. It will give you the opportunity to fine-tune your
agreements and the methods that you use.333 perplexing hands to bid. Each
problem comes with a choice of bids with explanations for why each bid is good
or bad and why. This product is for players who frequently find themselves
wondering what the right bid was on some hand that did not fit into most
bidding schemes. There is nothing like this CD anywhere. The ACBL Bulletin
editor, Brent Manley, loves it.
Problems are Divided into 24 Chapters such as:
- Problems of the opening bidder.
- Respoonding to a Takeout Double.
- Best rebid after a one-level response.
- Responding to an opening bid.
- Responder's second bid.
- and 19 more.
Among the conventions used in Mike's Advice:
- Jacoby 2NT response to one of a major opening bid.
- Jordan 2NT when RHO doubles partner's one-of-a-major
- Raising partner when RHO doubles one of a minor.
- Responsive doubles.
- and more
Windows: Any version of Windows (including 64-bit
versions), 3MB free HD space, CD-ROM drive.
MAC: Any version of Macintosh, 3MB free HD space,
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.