||Everquest Gold Edition
||(Win/98/2000/Me/XP) (Retail UK Box) (EVERQUGPR)
The Station / Verant Interactive / Sony
Internet Game - Requires Internet Connection to play
- Game - Animated Blood & Gore, Animated Violence,
Welcome to the Most Successful
OnLine Fantasy World
Journey to the world of Norrath, a living and breathing
fantasy world that continuously evolves. Join thousands of people online to
form alliances, enemies and friendships in your quest for dominance and
survival. Customize your character by choosing a class, race, religion and
appearance. Arm yourself with incredible magical spells and weaponry. Then
prepare yourself for an epic adventure like no other ...
Dare to enter the award winning, Massively Multi-player
Online Role Playing phenomenon EverQuest. You choose your role, you define your
Top Ten Hall of Fame Videogames for the 90s -
- Discover more than 70 perilous zones while exploring
three enormous continents in the world of Norrath
- Design your own unique character by selecting from 12
races and 14 classes, skills, physical appearances, names and religions
- Embark on the quest alone or join a guild for cooperative
- Prepare for battle with a multitude of weapons, attacks
and magical spells
The Legacy continues with this landmark expansion pack.
Travel to the lush new continent of Kunark and encounter new adventure zones
and a new race, the Iksars.
Expansion Pack of the Year 2000 - GameSpot
- Kunark provides 30% more virtual gaming space than the
original Everquest world
- New playable race, the Iksar (lizardman)
- More than 20 new adventure areas contain both newbie and
expert zones filled with dramatic environmental effects
- All new non-player characters include giant scorpions,
dragonmen and many more
Journey further into the world of Norrath, where only the
most skilled players survive! The frozen continent of Velious brings remarkable
new zones, quests and much more.
Verant has done it again with another expansion that
continues to enrich the EverQuest experience - Computer Gaming World
Everquest: Shadows of
The satellite of Luclin has been discovered, and now
Norrathians can venture to the eerie moonscape in EverQuest®: The Shadows
- This expansion pack is playable by characters of all
levels and provides thousands of online RPG fans with new zones, a new race and
a new class.
- Hundreds of new items, spells, and creatures to
- New character models supported by an enhanced 3D engine!
For the legions of EverQuest faithful, Shadows of Luclin
is a fantastic addition to this, the greatest of all massively multiplayer
online games. -Game Informer
- Map of Norrath
- 2 Large posters
- Soft Mouse Pad
Windows 98, 2000, Me, XP: Pentium II 400 (PIII
recommended), 256MB RAM (512MB recommended), Direct3D or Glide compliant
accelerator card w/ 32MB RAM, 450MB hard drive space(1.5GB recommended), 28.8k+
Internet connection(56.6k+ recommended), DirectX 8.1compatible sound card, 4x
CD-ROM drive(16x CD-ROM recommended)
Everquest is an Internet Game. Connection to the Internet
is required, which requires the payment of additional fees and charges. A valid
Credit Card is required.
© 1993-2000 CDAccess.com, Inc.